Thursday, October 11, 2018

A Melrose Knitting Mill Wedding For Brooke and Brittany

I never met Brooke and Brittany until their wedding on October 7that Melrose Knitting Mill, but as soon as I met them I felt like I had known them forever.  They are so warm and personable!

Their ceremony was held on one side of the room and I provided mics for their officiant and readers, as well as all the music.  The room looked gorgeous with floral arrangements by Expressions Of Love! As the 120 guests arrived I had a mix of classical music playing.  Right before the processional I played “Canon In D”. Both Brides looked beautiful with makeup and hair by Makeup By Ashley Mooney! Brittany and officiant Lisa entered to “There Will Be Time” by Mumford & Sons and Brooke walked down the aisle with her Father & step-father and joined them.  After a wonderful service the recessed to and edit I made for them of “The Way You make Me Feel” by Michael Jackson.

The guests made their way downstairs to the patio of Mulino’s for cocktails while Steph and the staff flipped the room for dinner. After pics and video were taken by Photographer Kelsey Nelson and Phil & Jess from Twenty-One Films, they made their way back upstairs for dinner and dancing.  

I introduced just Brooke & Brittany to ”Bring ‘Em Out” and they came in to thunderous applause!! They welcomed everyone and Lisa blessed the meal.  The passed salads came out and the buffet opened shortly.  During dinner I had a mix of standards playing.  After dinner we had some very touching toasts.  I invited guests to write a well wishes note to Brooke and Brittany and opened the floor with some Motown and top 40 that filled it for the next 2.5 hours.  During the first half of dancing they danced to oldies, top 40 and 80’s.  the second half was current top 40 and hip-hop. They had the best time on the dance floor!!

We paused for the Simply Cakes cutting to “How Sweet it Is” then back to dancing after a bouquet toss to “PYT”. Before opening the floor again I dedicated “I Love This Life” by Locash to Brittany from Brooke.  So great!!  We ended the night with “Wagon Wheel” before a sparkler exit.

Thank you for everything Brooke, Brittany and Steph!  I had a blast and was honored to DJ for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment