Monday, December 30, 2019

My Final Wedding of 2010’s for Kaylie and Donovan at Market Hall

My final wedding of the 2010’s couldn’t have been better!!  Kaylie and Donovan and their 100 guests had the best time at Market Hall on December 30th!!
Their ceremony was held at Market Hall and they had a live duo playing provide music.  After the ceremony, they had another group of musicians playing for the cocktail hour.  I set up for the reception during the cocktail hour.  At the end of the cocktail hour guests found their seats and I took over the music.  I got Kaylie and Donovan ready for intros with planners Ashley and Trent from Something Fabulous Weddings and Events. They came in to loud applause and had their first dance to “What A Wonderful World” by Sam Cooke. I LOVE that song!! Her Mother welcomed everyone and the salads came out before the buffet opened. During dinner I had a mix of classic standards playing.

After dinner we had the toasts and dual parents dance to “You Are The Sunshine Of My Life”.  After 45 seconds I invited all the parents and their children to join them on the floor.  It was so nice!!  I opened the floor to everyone with “Dancing In The Moonlight” that started the 2.5 hour dance party. The floor was full all night!! We paused for an energetic Hora dance, then back to dancing until the end of the night.  I can’t wait to see the pics from photographer Audrey from Rose Trail Images!

We ended the night with “Sweet Caroline” before a sparkler exit and guests took cookies on their way outside.

Thank you Kaylie, Donovan, Trent and Ashley.  That was a great way to end the decade!!  

Photos courtesy of Rose Trail Images

3 comments:

  1. We had the BEST time!!!! The music was incredible. Our guests had such great things to say about you, too! Thank you for everything, Randy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Dj boeken

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! watch verzuz tv live stream free

    ReplyDelete