Saturday, December 14, 2019

A Sutherland Estate Wedding for Kory and Brandon

I was thrilled to be back at The Sutherland Estate in Wake Forest for another wedding.  This time was for Kory and Brandon on December 14th.

They had me provide a mic and music for their ceremony on the side lawn.  As the 90 guests arrived I had a mix of contemporary love songs playing. The wedding party including Kory walked down the aisle to an instrumental of Michael Buble’s cover of “You and I”.  After a short service they recessed to “Marry You” by Bruno Mars.  Their officiant invited them to the other side of the house for a cocktail hour on the Grooms terrace.  During the cocktail hour I had a mix of rock, country and classic soul playing.

I left for the pavilion and started music in there for those who were too cold outside.  After pics were done by JP Lord Photography, it was time to introduce Kory and Brandon. They came in to loud applause and had their first dance to “Dancing Away With My Heart” by Dillon Carmichael. Such a great song!!  Kory danced with her Father and Step Father next, then Brandon and his Grandmother.  Hey Step Father welcomed everyone and Brandon’s brother blessed the Rocky Top meal.
 
After dinner we had a cake cutting to “How Sweet It Is” followed by the toasts.  I invited guests to help themselves to the cupcake display and opened the dance floor with “Dancing In The Moonlight” that brought young and old out. We paused for a bouquet toss to “Single Ladies” then back to dancing until the last dance to “Everybody” by The Backstreet Boys and a sparkler exit.

Thank you Kory, Brandon, Laurae, Christy and Lena. I had the best time!

Photos courtesy of JP Lord Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment