Saturday, November 16, 2019

A Bridge Club Wedding in downtown Raleigh for Melissa and Daniel

Melissa and Daniel chose the beautiful Bridge Club in downtown Raleigh for both their ceremony and reception on November 16th.  I was thrilled to be there for both!

The ceremony was held on the second floor, just about the amazing restaurant Death and Taxes.  As the 60 guests arrived I had a mix of classical covers of classic rock songs playing.  When it was time for the ceremony to start, the guests found their seats and I started the processional to the instrumental “Going To California” by Led Zeppelin for both Daniel and Melissa.  After a short service by officiant Kevin Holland, they recessed to “Daylight” by Matt & Kim. Kevin invited guests to the cocktail hour in the back of the room and I started a mix of indie rock for cocktails.

After the cocktail hour I invited guest to the 3rdfloor for dinner.  During dinner I played a mix of rock, yacht rock and classic soul. After dinner I invited everyone back downstairs for dancing and our Bunn Photo Booth.  As soon as everyone was in the room, Melissa and Daniel had their first dance to Kacey Musgraves “Golden Hour”.Half way thru I invited everyone to join, which they did. For the next 1.5 hours I played a great mix of top 40, 2000’s hip-hop and a few oldies and ballads.  I’m sure photographer Aurelia Baca got some great shots of dancing!

We ended the night with “Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox” by Joe Diffie and Melissa and Daniel personally thanked everyone on their way out.

Thank you Melissa and Daniel!!  I had the best time playing for you and your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment