Monday, May 27, 2019

A Noah’s Event Venue Wedding for Lydia and Conrad

I didn’t get to meet Lydia and Conrad until the day of their wedding at Noah’s Event Venue in Morrisville, Saturday May 25th.  I had talked to her Mother though and always enjoyed our talks and was excited to play for them.

The ceremony was held across the hall from the reception room where I was set up.  They had a live cellist, Megan from Carolina Music Planner provide music for the Ceremony and cocktail hour.  She is just amazing!

After the cocktail hour the doors to the ballroom opened and the 100 guests found their seats.  I left some music playing and went out in the hall to line the wedding party up.  I introduced them to “Just Can’t Get Enough” by Depeche Mode!  So great!!  Lydia and Conrad came in and had their first dance to “Dream A Little Dream Of Me” by Ella & Louis.  Her Father welcomed everyone, his Mother gave a toast and the Rocky Top Catering buffet opened.  During dinner I had a mix of standards, classic soul and soft rock playing.

After dinner we had the toasts followed by a combined Parents dance.  Lydia and her Father as well as Conrad and his Mother danced to “Forever Young” by The Band.  Before opening the floor to everyone they had an anniversary dance to “How Sweet It Is” with the winners at 50 years married.  I opened the floor to everyone with “Build Me Up Buttercup” that filled it with young and old. Some Motown, Top 40 and 80’s kept them dancing until the cake cutting to “You’re My Best Friend” and an early bubbles exit by Lydia and Conrad. 

After the exit, guests came back in and danced for another hour.  I can’t wait to see more of the pics by Leah Marie Photography + Stationary!

Thank you Lydia, Conrad and Brenda!!  I had the best time!

1 comment:

  1. It was great working with you Randy and Congrats Lydia + Conrad!

    www.leahmarieimages.com

    ReplyDelete