Saturday, September 21, 2019

A Market Hall Wedding for Ann and Adam

I was so glad to be back at Market Hall on September 21st, this time for Ann and Adam’s wedding.
The ceremony was held blocks away at All Saints Chapel. After the service, the 120 guests made their way to Market Hall where I was set up and ready.  The dining area where I was set up was blocked off with floor to ceiling white linens, but I was still able to play my mix of Motown and Stax hits with some classic rock for the cocktail hour.  Guests enjoyed refreshments and our Bunn DJ Company Sleek Photo booth.

After pics and video of the wedding party was done by Kate Pope  & Jon Warlick Media, the white linens opened and I invited guests to their seats with help from planner Kathy with Sally Oakley Events.  The room looked beautiful with floral arrangements by Mews Floral Designs. After everyone was seated, I introduced Ann and Adam to “Can’t Stop The Feelin’” and they came to the floor for their first dance to an edit of Paul McCartney’s cover of “Always that Ann’s Brother did a great job with!  They welcomed everyone and her brother blessed the meal.
During dinner I had a mix of standards and classic rock playing.

After dinner we had the toasts and Edible Art Cake cutting to “When I’m 64”.  While the staff cut the cake and served it, Ann danced with her Brothers to “Look At Little Sister” by Stevie Ray Vaughan (it was a great surprise to her).  Adam and his Mother had their dance to “What A Wonderful World”.  He then had his adorable daughter join him for a dance that started with the Rolling Stones version of “My Girl” for a minute, then into “24K Magic” that had everyone join them on the floor.

For the next 1.5 hours guests danced to Top 40 and 80’s.  And since it was “the 21stnight of September”, I HAD to play September by Earth, Wind and Fire (get it???)!!  We ended the night with “Real Love” by Ryan Shaw and a bubbles exit onto the cobblestone road.

Thank you Ann, Adam, Kandy and Kathy!!  I loved everything about this wedding!!

Photos courtesy of Kate Pope Photography

1 comment:

  1. Randy, thank you for a great job from beginning to end. The music they picked was perfect and everyone had a wonderful time!❤️ MOB

    ReplyDelete