Thursday, April 26, 2018

A Museum Of Art Post Wedding Party in Raleigh, NC

It’s not often I am a wedding DJ a week after the wedding, but I was for Melissa and Daniel on April 20that The Museum Of Art in Raleigh NC.
 
It was such a beautiful affair!  They were married the weekend before in Beauford SC with a small intimate ceremony. The next week they had a blow out party at The Museum for 100 friends and family.  The party was in the original building on the bottom floor in the restaurant.  They also had the back patio opened and I had a wireless speaker outside playing the same thing as inside.  I was thrilled to be working with photographer Megan Kerns again!
As the guests arrived they had a catered heavy hors d’oeuvres buffet out and I had a mix of soft rock, classic soul and pop playing.  After a coupe hours the guests started dancing and the floor was soon filled. I played a mix of beach music, Motown, top 40, 90’s and ended with a great 90’s and early 2000’s hip-hop set.  So great!!  I LOVE Ja Rule!!

Congratulations Melissa and Daniel and I can’t wait to play for you again in June at Mary English and Jeff’s wedding!!

Photo courtesy of Megan Kerns Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment