Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Pavilion at Carriage Farm Wedding for Amber-Lee and Josh

I was so excited to spend my birthday DJing for Amber-Lee and Josh at The Pavilion at Carriage Farm! 

The ceremony was moved inside due to rain, but The Pavilion has a beautiful stone fireplace that makes the perfect ceremony backdrop.  I provided a mic for their officiant as well as all the music.  As the 100 guests arrived, I had a mix of contemporary love songs playing.  The mothers walked down the aisle to “Canon In D” and bridesmaids to “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”.  Amber-Lee entered to “A Thousand Years”.  After a short service they recessed to “Signed, Sealed, Delivered”. The guests were invited to the back of the room while the staff from Rocky Top flipped the room for the reception.

During the cocktail hour I had a mix of rock, country, standards and classic soul playing.  After pics were taken by Jason from Veritas Digital Photography the guests were invited to their tables by planner Shawn Schindler. I left music playing and went to line the wedding party up with help from Shawn.

I introduced the wedding party and Amber-Lee and Josh came in for their first dance to “Thinking Out loud”.  Her Father welcomed everyone followed by the blessing.  The salads came out and the buffet opened shortly. I continued the same music mix during dinner.

After dinner we had the toasts and cake cutting followed by the parents dances.  Amber-Lee and her Father danced to “My Little Girl” and Josh and his Mother to “Days Like This”.  I invited the married couples to the floor for an anniversary dance to “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis.  After that I opened the floor to everyone with some Motown and Top 40 that filled it for the next hour and a half. We ended the night with “Wagon Wheel” by Darius before a sparkler exit.


Thank you for everything Amber-Lee, Josh and Shawn!  I had the best time celebrating my birthday with you!

Photo courtesy of Veritas Digital Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment