Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Corrie & Bradford’s Wedding at The Rickhouse in Durham

Bride and Groom: Corrie & Bradford Jenkins 

This was my first time playing at Durham’s new event space The Rickhouse and I love it! It has a very hip urban feel with exposed brick walls, beautiful wood floors and a covered porch overlooking the old Durham Bulls Stadium! There is a clear glass wall that looks into their distillery, Revival Spirits also.  Awesome!!

Where & When: The Rickhouse in Durham on May 14th, 2016 

The Professionals:

Planner- Megan (YAY!!) from A Southern Soiree
Photographer- Cole & Jake from Blest Studios
Cake- Edible Art

Wedding Reception Songs

Introduction of the Bride & Groom:It Had To Be You (Instrumental)” by Harry Connick Jr. Trio
First Dance: “When You Say Nothing At All” by Keitht Whitley
Father-Bride Dance: “You Are So Beautiful” by Joe Cocker
Cake Cutting: “Grow Old With You” by Adam Sandler
Last Dance: “Time Of My Life” from Dirty Dancing

I got there way early to set up before their ceremony that was held in the same room and so glad I did.  There wedding was beautiful and their 4 flower girls in pink dresses were the cutest things I’ve seen in a while.  Guitarist Matthew Kanon handled the music and I always love hearing him play!  He also took care of their ceremony music.

During the served dinner I had a mix of country, soft rock and classic soul playing.  After dinner we had the cake cutting and a few toasts including a very touching toast by Corrie’s father.  I opened the floor with some Motown and top 40 that kept them dancing for the next couple hours.  Their playlist was heavy on 80’s and top 40.

We ended the night with “Time Of My Life” from Dirty Dancing and a sparkler exit from the front of the building.








No comments:

Post a Comment