Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Crystal & Matthew’s rustic wedding at Shady Wagon Farm


Crystal & Matthew chose Shady Wagon Farm for both ceremony and reception on what turned out to be a perfect May 9th day!  The ceremony was held on the dock of the duck pond and performed by minister Kayelily Middleton.  As guests arrived to the ceremony, the rain stopped and they were welcomed by live music by a bagpiper who provided all the music for the ceremony. After the ceremony, guests made their way to the barn and pavilion for dinner and dancing.

For the cocktail hour in the open-air pavilion I had a mix of country, rock and classic soul playing.  After some pics were taken, planner Monica West gathered the wedding party and got them ready for the introductions.  They entered from the barn into the Pavilion to “Sandstorm” and Crystal and Matthew entered to “Sexyback”. Ha ha…  They came to the middle of the dance floor for their first dance to “I Do” by Jessie James Decker.  This is the 2nd time this song has been used for a wedding in the last 2 weeks for me and I love it!  After their dance I invited guests into the barn for dinner.  During the buffet dinner I continued the same playlist as cocktails.

After dinner Crystal & Matthew thanked everyone for coming and their Maid of honor and Best Man both gave heartfelt toasts.  We had the cake cutting to “How Sweet It is” and I invited guests back to the pavilion to view Crystal’s dance with her father to “I Loved Her First” and Matthew’s dance with his mother to  “A Mother’s Song” by T. Carter Music.  I then had an anniversary dance to “The Way You Look Tonight” and opened the floor for everyone with “My Girl”.  The floor packed for the next 2 ½ hours to line dances, oldies, 90’s hip-hop and I even saw Matthew’s father dancing to “Trap Queen”!


What a fun night and a beautiful wedding!  Thank you Crystal and Matthew and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment