Monday, December 8, 2014

Webb/Clemons wedding at The Museum Of Art on December 6th


Christy and Jeff chose Raleigh’s NC Museum Of Art for both ceremony and reception on the first Saturday of December.  The ceremony was held in the east building and the reception in the new building.  After the ceremony, guests started making their way over and I had a mix of soft rock and classic soul playing for the 100 guests.  They enjoyed heavy hors d’oeuvres while the wedding party was getting pics taken by photographer Michael Moss
 
The wedding party arrived for introductions and I invited guests into the dance floor room for the intro’s lead by the cutest redheaded flower girl and ring bearer ever.  I introduced the wedding party to “Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever” by The Band and they came right in and joined the guests for dinner.  I continued a mix of soft rock and classic soul during the hors d’oeuvres dinner.  After dinner, we had the Cinda’s Creative cake cutting to “How Sweet It Is” and a few toasts.  I loved the Red Sox groom’s cake shaped like a baseball cap! Christy and Jeff made with way to the dance floor and had their first dance to “The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson.  There were a ton of Alabama fans there so I opened the floor with “Sweet Home Alabama” since they had just beaten Missouri for the title an hour before.  The floor packed and some Motown kept them out there.
 

For the next 3 hours I kept guests dancing to current top 40, 80’s a few country songs and some oldies.  When I saw the groom’s cake I knew the last dance would be “Sweet Caroline” and I invited everyone on the floor to dance with Christy and Jeff, which they did.  What a fun group to play for and congratulations to Christy, Jeff and The Crimson Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment