Friday, April 26, 2013

April 19th and 20th Dinner, walking and dancing..for my Simba


On Friday April 19th I played at Embassy Suitesin Cary for a rehearsal dinner for 2 Doctors from Chicago.  The cocktail and dinner music was a mix of soft rock, Motown and current R&B.  The cake for this party was in the shape of a Dr.’s bag with a small cake next to it in the shape of a beer mug.  No, it was not beer flavored. That actually made me feel a little sick right now…  Congratulations Ryan and Jennifer Cooper and thank you to Ryan’s Parents, Jim & Kathy !

On Saturday morning the 20th I was honored to provide music for the SPCA dog walk at Moore Square in Raleigh from 8am til 2pm.  I told them I would do every event they wanted because I found my Simba at the SPCA 19 years ago.  She is still going strong and acts like a kitten.  I loved being able to do it and it’s always a treat to work with WRAL’s Tara Lynn !

That evening I was back under the headphoned for Panther Creek’s Prom.  It was my first time doing their prom and what a blast I had!  Sound and Lights were provided by Simpsound Productions and the room literally looked like a club.  Those kids danced for 3 hours straight.  I was seeing kids come off the floor looking like they had been swimming.  They couldn’t have been a better crowd and I can’t wait to play for them again next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment