Sunday, September 20, 2015

Autumn & Mario’s White Wedding at Highgrove Estate


Autumn and Mario had a stunning ceremony and reception at Fuquay-Varina’s beautiful Highgrove Estate on a perfect September 18th night.  As guests arrived for the 6:30 ceremony they were treated to live music by amazing acoustic guitarist Chris Hendricks playing on the patio.  The ceremony was about to begin and the 60 guests found their seats.  The wedding party came down the brick steps and awaited the entrance of Autumn and her father.  Autumn & Mario’s 8 month old daughter Avery looked so precious in her white dress and even their dog Freddy couldn’t wait to walk down the aisle with Autumn’s sister!  Autumn had the most beautiful white dress with little white feathers on it.
 
After a short ceremony, they made their way back to the house for pics by photographers Dave and Tara Parker and guests came back to the patio for cocktails and live music again by Chris.  After the cocktail hour guests made their way into the ballroom decorated in all white flowers and linens.  It was simply breathtaking!  The wedding party was ready to be announced and I lined them up in the house and got them ready. I introduced them into the room to “Happy” and Autumn & Mario had their first dance to “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele.  A blessing followed and the salad’s came out followed by a buffet in the house.  During dinner I had a mix of soft rock playing.

After dinner we had a few toasts that ended with Autumn’s father’s very heartfelt and hysterical toast including him wearing a blinged out sparkly dinner jacket.  I LOVE this guy!! Autumn and Mario made their way to the cake for the cake cutting to “Sugar” by Maroon 5 and before I opened the floor I played a requested song by Nick Lachey for Autumn. LOL.  I opened the floor with some Motown and current dance music that had young and old dancing together for the next hour and a half.  I even played “Paradise By The Dashboard Lights”, a request from Autumn’s Rochester, NY family.  Guests danced and enjoyed mingling both inside and out of the ballroom.
 

I ended the night with “Piano Man” and Autumn’s Uncle took the mic for his traditional sing a long to “Sweet Caroline”.  One more song before I shut down, my “Happy/Shake it Off” mix was a great closer.  Thank you Autumn, Mario & Avery and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment